Head : Communication and Stakeholder Management – Special Investigating Unit
BA Majoring in Law, Philosophy and Language (English) and Bachelor of Laws (LLB) obtained from the University of Cape Town. Qualified Certified Fraud Examiner and Fellow of the Arbitration Society of South Africa.Currently Head of Communications and Stakeholder Management at the Special Investigating Unit (SIU) and Member of Executive Management.Previous experience includes :
- Serving as National Business Development Director of a leading International Audit firm – Mazars
- Honorary Secretary of the Institute of Risk Management of South Africa
- Board member of the Construction Industry Development Bank and chairperson of the Youth Employment Index.
- Featured in Mail and Guardian Top 200 South Africans in 2014 and selected as one of the participants to go to France as part of the Joint Initiative of Priority Skills Acquisition in 2011
- Featured in a number of publications including Forbes Women Africa