A Chartered Director, lived for twenty-five years in the C-Suite. During that time Patrice constantly coached and mentored everyone around him and sustainable results have been achieved. As senior executive, CEO and owner-entrepreneur over these years, an integral part of his job was to help individuals push their boundaries, see them grow and therefore strengthen the organisation around them.
His formal education and vast business experience are combined with a passion for coaching. It makes each intervention unique and intensely enriching. Patrice spent over forty years in diverse corporations, in Europe and in South Africa:
- Telecommunications (9yrs)
- Information Technology (2yrs)
- Management Consulting (3yrs)
- Chemical Industry (5yrs)
- A State-Owned Enterprise (8yrs)
- Oil Industry (14yrs)
He was instrumental in driving the strategy and implementation of beneficial and sustained change in these organisations.
During his professional career, he went to forty-five countries around the world to do business; this gave him a profound insight into scores of cultures. It enhanced a natural ability to relate to individuals of widely different backgrounds.
Since 2010 he has practiced coaching and mentoring in English and in French.
His focus is on Executive, Career, Transition and Board Coaching.
- CD(SA) – Institute of Directors of Southern Africa
- MBA – CEPAC, University of Brussels, Belgium.
- BSc(Eng) – ECAM, Brussels, Belgium.
- Pr(Eng) – South Africa.
- Certified Executive Coach – Leadership Coaching Academy, Johannesburg.
- Registered coach/mentor member of COMENSA – South Africa.